|Traveling to Parris Island
All Points Travel, an MCCS exclusive service for Marines and their families, is located on Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island and is available to assist with all of your travel arrangements. They have negotiated rates with local hotels to ensure you get the best possible deals. Upon completion of your reservations, you will be able to check your itinerary at www.checkmytrip.com. They are available Monday-Friday 1000-1800 (10AM-6PM)/Saturday 1000-1600 (10AM-4PM).
All Points Travel
409 Blvd. De France, Parris Island, SC 29905
Helpful Travel Tips
- The closest airport to Parris Island is Savannah, GA. Although graduation is over at 1000 (10AM), you shouldn’t make arrangements to fly out until 1500 (3PM) or later if your Marine is flying home with you. Keep in mind the airport is approximately 1 hour away.
- Getting onto the base on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday can take up to 45 minutes, so please plan for delays. You must present a valid driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance at the gate.
From the north
- Take I-95 to South Carolina Exit 33/ Route 17.
- Follow to Route 21 South toward Beaufort.
- Make a RIGHT turn onto Route 280 shortly past Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort.
- Continue traveling for approximately 6 miles. Route 280 eventually turns into Route 802. You will see a sign for Parris Island. The off-ramp to Parris Island is on the right side of the road and it will take you to the front gate.
From the south
- Take I-95 to South Carolina Exit 8/ US-278 E.
- Turn LEFT onto SC-141 (approx. 4 miles).
- Turn LEFT onto SC-170 N/ Okatie Hwy and continue on this road for approx. 10 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto Savannah Hwy / SC-802.
- Continue on SC-802, bearing right in approx. 4 miles. You will see a sign for Parris Island. The off-ramp to Parris Island is on the right side of the road and it will take you to the front gate.