|Parris Island R.V. Park
Building 1018, St. Mihiel Road, MCRD Parris Island
Tel: 843-228-1670 or 843-228-7472, Monday-Friday
The Parris Island RV Park offers the following amenities:
- 18 Full hook up (Water, Sewer, Electricity).
- Electrical hook up provide 20/30/50 amp plugs.
- Bathroom, Showers, Coin Operated Laundry.
- Picnic Tables at each Slot.
- 2 miles for Legends Golf Course.
- 1.5 Miles from Commissary and Exchange.
- Parris Island Museum.
- Elliott’s Beach.
- Minutes from downtown Beaufort, SC.
- $20 a night rate (ask for further details).
The Parris Island RV Campgrounds and Park provides a great atmosphere for military families and friends on the go. We offer 18 sites complete with electrical, water and sewer.
- Reservations can be made by eligible patrons and guests of graduating Marines.
- Reservations must be made at least three (3) business days prior to stay.
- Payment is due at time of reservation.
- Reservations will be made at MCCS Outdoor Recreation Monday-Friday 8:30 AM (0830) - 4:30 PM (1630).
- MCCS Outdoor Recreation is closed on federal holidays.
- ID verification is required at time of check-in. Patrons must be 21 to reserve overnight accommodations.
- Refunds will be issued if canceled three (3) days prior to first night stay.
- There will be no refunds after first night’s stay.
- Check-in time is 2 PM (1400).
- Check-out time is 12 PM (1200).
- Boats and trailers are only permitted to be stored on your lot for 3 days.
- All small items (bicycles, kayaks, grills) are to be stored under or behind you camper.
- Open flame fires are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are from 9PM - 7AM.
- Pets are allowed.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets may not be left unattended at any time.
- Firearms are prohibited.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Maximum length of stay is thirty days.
- All trash must be disposed of prior to departure.
- Campsites must be kept clean and free of debris, excess equipment and supplies.
A salt water fishing license is required for the following activities:
- Harvesting oysters and clams.
- Fishing from boats, shore, and docks.
- Shrimp baiting (separate license required).
- Blue crabs - 5” minimum (point to point).
- Stone crabs - only one of the two claws may be kept and must be 2 ¾” minimum forearm. No females with egg sacks can be kept.
- 48 quarts whole / 29 quarts headed per boat or per person a day.
- No baiting from piers or docks.
- No more than two poles may be used by any individual, except when fishing from a boat.
Important Phone Numbers
- Outdoor Recreation 8:00 AM (0800 - 4:30 PM (1630) 843-228-7472.
- After Hours Maintenance Needs 4:30 PM (1630) - 8:00 AM (0800) 843-228-3145.
- Emergency 911 (say you are at Parris Island).
- Fire Department (Dispatch) 843-228-3637.
- Military Police 843-228-3444 or 843-228-3445.
Proper Conduct on Base
- Strictly obey speed limits.
- Watch your step! (Don’t walk on parade deck or across the grass).
- Stop in place when you hear Morning or Evening Colors Ceremony Music.
- Remove your hat when entering any building.
- Wear appropriate attire (no short shorts, muscle tees, ripped clothing etc.).
- No Cell Phones while driving.